How to Return Your Leased Honda or Acura
Returning Your Leased Vehicle
Follow these simple steps to return your vehicle at the end of your lease.
Two to three months before your final payment:
Contact the Lease Maturity Center at Honda of Marysvi lle to discuss the process for returning your
Two months before:
Call or just come in to the dealership to schedule a free vehicle inspection to evaluate your vehicle
condition and options.
One week before:
Make an appointment to return your vehicle to Honda of Marysville.
At the appointed time:
Deliver your vehicle to Honda of Marysville. Please bring the following items with you:
- All keys to the vehicle
- Owner's Manual and maintenance records
- Vehicle Return Receipt
- Vehicle Inspection Report
- Receipts for completed repairs
After you turn in your vehicle:
Honda of Marysville will handle all of the paperwork!
Excess Wear and Use Waiver
Honda Leadership Leasing includes a $500 Excessive Wear and Use Waiver. Loyal customers2 who purchase or lease their next Honda vehicle may qualify for an additional waiver and may be eligible to get their tu rn-in fee waived.*
* Waiver reflected is for vehicle leases dated October 2013 or after. Ask a Honda of Marysville representative for details.
- See your lease co ntract for details. The turn-in fee, outstanding wear-and-use or damage charges, and excessive mileage may be subject to applicable sales tax.
- A loyal customer is one who purchases or leases another new Honda automobile within 30 days prior to or after the turn-in date.
- Total amount waived not to exceed $1,000.
See You Soon at Honda of Marysville!