Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rairdon Auto Group provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on most all vehicles. This lifetime warranty extends the coverage of the original manufacturer limited powertrain warranty for the entire duration of the customers’ vehicle ownership. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to the Vehicle Purchaser.
ELIGIBILITY: Qualified Vehicles with an odometer mileage reading of 80,000 or less and current model year and eight (8) prior model years.
DEDUCTIBLE: $100 is the amount the customer must pay for covered repairs per covered claim.
COVERED COMPONENTS: The components covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty are those components designated by the vehicle manufacturer as “Powertrain” components in the manufacturer’s original warranty documents applicable to the qualified vehicles.
Vehicles NOT Covered under Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- European Vehicles (i.e., Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Landrover, Maserati, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen, and so on)
- Any specialty/performance vehicle
- Modified Vehicles
- Commercial Use Vehicles (Any vehicle used for commercial purpose)
- Any vehicle with a GVW over 12,000 lbs, Cab & Chassis trucks, Flatbed trucks, Box bed vehicles over 1 ton
- Vehicles with a voided or rescinded factory warranty
- Acura NSX
- Chevrolet: Camaro ZL1 and Corvette
- Cross Lander
- Chrysler SRT
- Dodge: Viper, Challenger/Charger SRT, Demon, Hellcat
- Jeep: SRT and Liberty Diesel
- Ford: GT, GT40, Roush Mustang, Mustang Saleen, Transit Connect
- Nissan: NV (all models) and GT-R
- Subaru WRX
Limited Lifetime Warranty is Non-Transferable and expires the day the purchaser sells, trades or transfers the vehicle.
Most Common Questions:
What do I have to do to maintain my Warranty?
Perform scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer’s Owner’s Manual, and keep copies of all maintenance and repair orders reflecting date, VIN #, vehicle description, mileage, and description of services.
What if I no longer reside in Washington, is the Warranty still good?
The Warranty is good anywhere in the United States.
What if I use the vehicle for business purposes?
The Warranty will be void once the vehicle is used for commercial use. This includes any business purpose such as Uber.
7-DAY TRIAL EXCHANGE POLICY
As a valued Customer, you are entitled to exchange Your Vehicle described below for another vehicle in our inventory for any reason whatsoever within 7 days from the date of your purchase upon the following terms and conditions:
- Your Vehicle must be in the same condition as at the time of sale with no more than 400 additional miles from the time of sale.
- Your Vehicle if used can only be exchanged for another used vehicle. Your Vehicle if new can only be exchanged for another new vehicle.
- Other than the security interest granted to us on Your Vehicle at the time of sale, there shall be no other liens on Your Vehicle.
- Exchange vehicles exclude advertised units (which include internet sale priced units) and must be of an equal or greater Dealer offering price, with any trade in equity (positive or negative) and cash down payment on Your Vehicle purchase applied to the Exchange Vehicle purchase.
- In no event shall cash be refunded to Customer. Customer shall be responsible for sales tax, license and other fees pertaining to the exchange vehicle.
- This exchange agreement is limited to Your Vehicle. No exchange rights exist with respect to the vehicle purchased in exchange for Your Vehicle.
- Customer must present this Certificate and Your Vehicle to the Dealership General Manager within 7 calendar days of the date of purchase. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- The exchange will be a rescission of the initial transaction contemporaneous with the execution of the superseding second (exchange transaction.
If conditions of the exchange transaction are not satisfied, including your credit worthiness, the initial transaction remains in full force and effect.