Welcome to the Rairdon's Honda of Marysville Service Center
The service department at Rairdon’s Honda of Marysville wants to ensure that your Honda vehicle remains healthy for years to come. Whether your car, truck, crossover or SUV has taken you 10,000 miles or 100,000 miles, we are here to serve you.
Many Everett owners already trust our service department for auto repairs, replacements, oil changes, routine maintenance, tire rotations, diagnostics, and more. You can count on a continued driving experience unlike any other - for every single mile of your lease or ownership.
Why Choose Rairdon’s Honda of Marysville for Servicing your Vehicle?
- Oil Changes and Preventative Car Maintenance: Your vehicle should be maintained at specific intervals based on your recommended maintenance schedule. This service includes oil changes, filters, belts, hoses, wipers and all of your vehicle’s fluids. These services are recommended to prolong the life of your vehicle.
- Brake Service: When your vehicle needs to brake, it’s critical that it does every time. It is essential to have your vehicle’s brakes checked from the pads to rotors, to the pedals. Count on us to perform and ensure that your car, truck, or SUV stops every time with confidence!
- Battery and Electrical System: Today’s vehicles are more complicated than ever, equipped with new electronics and technology. We do car battery checks and replacements when they are nearing the end of their life. Diagnostics on your electrical system, including the drive system for your electrified vehicle (EV) are also done here.
- Engine Diagnostic Check: Our service department has all of the tools necessary to diagnose the issue and provide solutions for engine repair or replacement. We use the latest equipment provided by Honda to target issues and fix them. Yes, you can also have your transmission diagnosed at Rairdon’s Honda of Marysville.
- Tires: This is where the rubber really meets the road! We can get you the right tires at competitive prices. You can count on the exact tire size required for your vehicle.